By using the cvmeter.com web site ("Service"), a service of Sidelime, LLC ("Sidelime"), you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions ("Terms of Service").
Sidelime reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at: http://www.cvmeter.com/info/terms
- You must be 13 years or older to use this Service.
- You must be a human. Accounts registered by "bots" or other automated methods are not permitted.
- You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- Your account may only be used by one person - a single login shared by multiple people is not permitted.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. Sidelime cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for all Content posted and activity that occurs under your account (even when Content is posted by others who are sharing your pages).
- One person or legal entity may not maintain more than one account.
- Resumes and other content you post may be promoted and linked to by Sidelime as example uses of the Service. This content may also be indexed by search engines. If Sidelime uses your resume or other content in promoting the Service, it will make a good-faith effort to remove personally-identifying information, but cannot guarantee that all such information will be removed.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
Violation of any of these agreements will result in the termination of your Account. While Sidelime prohibits such conduct and Content on the Service, you understand and agree that Sidelime cannot be responsible for the Content posted on the Service and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials. You agree to use the Service at your own risk.
Sidelime, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service, or any other Sidelime service, for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all Content in your Account. Sidelime reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
- Sidelime reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- Sidelime shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
- By enrolling and paying for access to the service, you acknowledge that Sidelime does not guarantee your continued or uninterrupted access to the Service. Sidelime reserves the right to terminate the entire Service, or your access to the Service, at any time, for any reason, at its sole discretion.
Copyright and Content Ownership
- We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Service. Your profile and materials uploaded remain yours. However, by posting your resume and other information, you agree to allow anyone to view and share your Content.
- Sidelime does not pre-screen Content, but Sidelime and its designees have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any Content that is available via the Service.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service, Sidelime, or any other Sidelime service.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by Sidelime.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove Content and Accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party's intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any Sidelime user, customer, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your Content, may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- You must not upload, post, host, or transmit unsolicited email, SMSs, or "spam" messages.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- If your bandwidth usage exceeds 250 MB/month, or significantly exceeds the average bandwidth usage (as determined solely by Sidelime) of other CVMeter customers, we reserve the right to immediately disable your account or throttle your account until you can reduce your bandwidth consumption.
- Sidelime does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that Sidelime shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if Sidelime has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (v) termination of your account; or (vi) any other matter relating to the service.
- The failure of Sidelime to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and Sidelime and govern your use of the Service, superceding any prior agreements between you and Sidelime (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to support at sidelime dot com.